Internet of Things
Unizen Technologies has sound expertise in building solutions using technologies that are driving the market today around the Internet of Everything revolution. Internet of Everything is based on the idea that everyday objects can be readable, recognizable, locatable, addressable and controllable via the Internet.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a scenario in which objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to automatically transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and the Internet.
Unizen has strong expertise in IoT Technologies
- MEMS Sensors, Actuators.
- Analog & Digital I/Os.
- High Speed Data Acquisition Systems.
- Industrial Tablets.
- RFID Readers, BarCode Scanners.
- Extreme Power Optimization.
- Firmware development for constrained devices.
- Data Analytic.
- Cloud based Network Video Recorders.
- Machine Vision.
- Fleet Management.
- Energy Grid.
- Security Surveillance.
- Music Servers.
Networking of Objects
- ZigBee, 6LowPAN, Sub-1 GHz, WiFi, Bluetooth.
- CANOpen, DeivceNet, Ethernet Ip, EtherCAT, ModBus, ProfiBus, BitBus.
- IoT Network Protocols: CoAP, IPv6, DTLS.
- GSM, GPRS, 3G, LTE, CDMA Wireless.
- Secured data connections.